We have chosen Hagerty to ensure your collector autos. Most collectors like yourself know Hagerty as a trusted name in the business. Now you can have one agency insure all of your trusted assets – including your collector vehicles.
Features that set Hagerty apart when it comes to insuring your collector autos:
- Low Premiums—On average, a Hagerty policy is 37%* less expensive than a regular use policy. For instance, a stock 1967 Camaro valued at $30,000 costs just $273/year.**
- Agreed Value Coverage—Most auto insurers determine what they — not you — believe is the “Actual Cash Value” of your vehicle at the time of the loss. Others may offer a pre-determined, “Stated Value” which covers you “up to” your policy amount minus depreciation. Hagerty offers an “Agreed Value” determined between you and us when you insure your vehicle. You have a total covered loss and that amount is what you receive.
- Repair Shop of Choice—You don’t trust your babies to strangers, so neither do we. When you have a covered claim on your Hagerty policy you can take your collector car to your favorite repair shop. Or do the work yourself and we’ll pay you for your time.
- In-House Claims—We want your claim handled by a collector insurance expert, so most claims are managed at Hagerty. We’re here for you, seven days a week during the busiest hobby months, April-October.
- Hagerty Plus & Roadside Assistance—Hagerty provides low cost, convenient roadside assistance options and Hagerty Plus offers additional resources geared to the interests and lifestyles of collector car enthusiast like you. Read more »
- Flexible Usage—Cars were made to be driven. So our policy allows for an occasional leisure drive, not just to parades or car events. We encourage limited pleasure use with no fixed mileage limits.
- Restoration Coverage—You can protect your classic and its increasing value during an active restoration project easily, without a lot of additional time and paperwork.
- Instant New Purchase Coverage—Did you get carried away at an auction? Your existing Hagerty policy includes 30 days of coverage for up to $50,000 in value on your existing Hagerty policy.