Individual and Family Health Plans with optional Dental and Life might be right for:
- Self-employed or not covered under an employer’s plan.
- Coverage for a spouse or child.
- High deductible plan that is compatible with a new or existing Health Savings Account.
- Medical plan with dental and life.
Personal Dental Coverage Only:
- Affordable dental plans for individuals.
- Freedom to choose any dental provider.
- Availability to add Personal Dental Coverage to your existing group health coverage.
Short-Term Personal Health Coverage is ideal for:
- Waiting for employer group coverage to begin.
- A recent college graduate.
- Between jobs or in need of temporary coverage.